Thread: mec steelmaster reloader

mec steelmaster reloader

PRICE REDUCED! mec reloader for sale (steelmaster) with acc. - $240(coulterville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2011-04-22, 10:45PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-pvdhf-2341577246@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have a mec steel master reloader for sale that has less than 2 boxes of shells ever reloaded in it. also coming with the reloader is approx. 15lbs of #3 zinc plated steel shot, 6oz. of allient powder, 200 precision 3" wads, 200 nitro mag "3 casings, a precision reloading book and complete reloading guide. it comes with all of the original reloading guides. this loader was bought new for me by my wife when ii had a good duck hunting spot. i no longer have a duckhunting spot . last i figured i could reload steel for less than $5 a box compare that to the price in stores. the complete reloading guide was $35, the reloader was over $200 not to mention the rest. call me at 1-618-nine 24 3259. the price is pretty firm. i work 3rd so call before 9am or after 8pm or call and leave a message.
    rodney
    Last edited by duckhunt_1@yahoo.com; 05-06-2011 at 22:44.