Thread: Louisiana swamp buck

Mountain Man Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting coyote killer's Avatar

Louisiana swamp buck

just wanted to share this with you guys my family is from louisiana and still lives there my dad shot the buck about 30 min ago its small for here but nice for la!'[/url][/IMG]
    I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men. Mother Gue, I says the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline.

well i still cant post pictures ill try again later im headed to work.
    I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men. Mother Gue, I says the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline.

Sacred White Buffalo Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Debunk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote killer View Post
    just wanted to share this with you guys my family is from louisiana and still lives there my dad shot the buck about 30 min ago its small for here but nice for la!'[/url][/IMG]
    Ya got too many urls and imgs in there.
    Photos are img
    Links are url

At the beginning put [] brackets
    At the end put [/] backslash brackets
    fill it img or url.

“Give a man a fish and he has food for a day; teach him how to fish and you can get rid of him for the entire weekend.” –Zenna Schaffer

I really like the color of those dark brown antlers like that. Tell your dad congrats!
    Strangers are simply friends that I havn't had the opportunity to meet.

Official SILO Sponsor lifestudent55's Avatar
    That's a nice buck. What part of Louisiana was he hunting?
    "I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...and not, when I came to die, to discover that I had not lived."
    H. D. Thoreau
    Walden

------

James Lindley's shop
    Inner Health, Outer Beauty

Sacred White Buffalo Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket lofjas's Avatar
    Congrats to your Dad. Thanks for sharing the pic.

Top Poster Charter Member gretchensteele's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing that! I bet your Dad was really happy!
    Was that you and I that were talking about how small the coastal deer were when I was in SC?

“If meetings could kill invasive species, they’d all be dead by now!”
    – unknown government biologist

Steele Photo Services

Walkin With the Wild Woman

Pink Whistle Society

Life- its in green wood on our land we live on 278 acres.... gretchen- I do belive that was me and you talking about the difference in deer in different places when we was mushroom huntin

thanks debunk for puttin the picture up for me

Looks like a good one to me!!!
    Go outside!
    http://www.siloutdoors.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1&dateline=1225123544

“This is my story,’’ he said. “I tell you: Know who God is. That is the first thing. Then you learn how to treat people. Because God is love. Then you won’t go around mistreating people.’’

Homer Williams (A 100 year old squirrel hunter and lifetime outdoorsman.)