Thread: ~Honda 4 Wheeler 4 Sale~

TOP POSTER / Veteran SILO Member BAM's Avatar

Exclamation ~Honda 4 Wheeler 4 Sale~

Honda 420 Rancher 4 Sale! Features: Electronic shift, Speedodometer~2500 lb winch with only 20 miles on it~
    Bought 2008, made in 2007 sold for 5800 !

Asking Price: 4000~

My dad bought this 4 wheeler last year Brand New at H and H in Harrisburg, Il ,then bought a golf cart and decided it's alot easier to ride it since he had his stroke and all so he is selling it.....

It's never been in the woods or hauled anything! .....The only thing I know that he has done was drive it around the block..lol

Pm me if you are interested, it is located in marion!....I will prolly list this on craigslist as well...

Thanks BAM!

There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest achieve the second~~

Sacred White Buffalo Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket RoninSI's Avatar
    Is it 4 wheel drive?

Quote Originally Posted by RoninSI View Post
    Is it 4 wheel drive?
    Nope it's a 2wd!

There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest achieve the second~~

Guide Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting uncle matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BAM View Post
    Nope it's a 2wd!
    Dang! Looking at the picture again I see the straight thing I thought was an axle shaft is the back part of the lower control arm.

Ooops.

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sacred White Buffalo Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket RoninSI's Avatar
    Knew it wouldn't last long

Quote Originally Posted by RoninSI View Post
    Knew it wouldn't last long

My dad's a sellin machine! He also sold his bass boat too!!!! Now he's just got the Golf Cart to " PIMP" LOL